Lot Split Application

Skyline Graphic

Information regarding the lot split/boundary adjustment procedure process can be found in Section 30.1-12 of the Centralia City Code.

In order for a lot split/boundary adjustment to be recorded with the Boone County Recorder's office, the application must be submitted to City Hall with as much detail as possible in order for the City Administrator to make an informed decision as to whether or not the proposed split will meet the requirements set forth in the City Code. 

If the application for the lot split/boundary adjustment is approved, the City Administrator will issue a permit to the applicant which authorized the applicant to file the lot split/boundary adjustment with the Boone County Recorder's Office.